Halloween Howl (Trunk or Treat Registration)
Friday, October 27, 2023 (5:30 PM - 7:30 PM) (EDT)
Intown Concord's Halloween Howl returns to Main St. on Friday, October 27th from 5:30 pm- 7:30 pm.
Interested in participating in the Halloween Howl Trunk or Treat? Please review the Display Vehicle & Vendor Guidelines and follow the prompts below to complete your Trunk or Treat registration!
The event begins at 5:30 pm.
Schedule of activities:
4:00 pm- Main Street closes from Hills Avenue to Loudon Road
5:00 pm- Kid's Fun Run in Bicentennial Square presented by Fellowship Housing Opportunities - Free!
5:30 pm- 7:30 pm
- Community Trick or Treating
- Witch Hat Ring Toss & "Pick a Prize" presented by Concord Parks and Recreation
- Kid's Fun Zone in Bicentennial Square with Fellowship Housing Opportunities
- Foggy Dudes Band playing in Bicentennial Square following the Fun Run
- Scary Bus presented by the Concord School District- In front of The Hotel Concord
- Trunk or Treat on North Main
- Pumpkin Photo Op area on City Plaza
- "Not So Scary Costume Parade" with Nazzy meet at City Plaza (in front of State House arch)
6:00 pm- Costume Contest (line up on Capitol Street at 5:45 pm) Pre Registration Required
7:00 pm- Voting ends for your favorite pumpkin carving at the Concord Food Co-op
7:30 pm- Trick or Treating concludes
9:00 pm- Main Street opens
For some adult costume fun check out Fellowship Housing's "Halloween Howl Hustle for Housing" on Saturday, October 28 at 9:00 am- Register HERE
Trunk or Treat Display Vehicle & Vendor Guidelines
Join the downtown Community as we celebrate Halloween in big fashion! Trunk-or-Treat is an element of Halloween Howl to individuals and businesses that would like to participate, but do not have a storefront in the downtown area.
All trunks are welcome! But, due to limited space, we ask that all interested participants complete the registration prior to Monday, October 16th. Vehicle owners do not need to come in a costume (although it is strongly encouraged), However, all vehicles MUST be decorated.
Please Review the Following Guidelines:
- To help support Intown Concord further its mission and provide FREE events to the downtown community, we are requiring a nominal registration fee for participation.
- All participants must provide their own pre-packaged treats for distribution. (treats don’t have to be candy, they can be stickers, pencils, glow sticks, etc.—Be Creative!
- Decorate your trunk/vehicle: Displays can be as simple or as elaborate as you would like. We will be having a “Best Dressed” trunk contest for all participating vehicles.
- Please be courteous to your trunk neighbor and keep decorations confined to you designated parking space(s).
- Entertainment will be provided by a DJ, so, no amplified music will be permitted.—light Halloween-themed mu-sic is accepted (no profanity or vulgar language will be tolerated).
- Display vehicles must be turned off for the duration of the event.
- Electricity is not provided.
- The selling of any item is prohibited, unless you are a registered food vendor with prior approval and all applications with the City of Concord are completed.
- All vehicles will be assigned an entry number at check-in. Entry numbers must be placed on the right uppermost visible location to ensure People’s Choice voters can identify your vehicles.
- Participants may arrive on site by 4 pm to park and set up. The event will begin at 5:30 pm.
- Vehicles will not be permitted to move or leave the event grounds until the conclusion of the event at 7:30 pm.
- Vehicle owners must provide proof of insurance for all display vehicles.
Required Documents for Food Vendors:
- Copy of Certificate of Liability Insurance naming Intown Concord and The City of Concord as Additional Insured.
- Completed applications of BOTH City of Concord Peddler’s License and Temporary Food License (If not a currently licensed restaurant with the City). Contact Brian Santiago, Health & Licensing Office, for information (603) 225-8580.
*Applications must be complete and submitted to the City no later than 5 days prior to the event.
Will You Require a Generator: Yes, I will have a generator No, I will not have a generator
*Volume output must be less than 65 decibels