12th Annual Upstairs Downtown Tour- "Theatre Edition" Starring Downtown Concord
Saturday, October 2, 2021 (1:00 PM - 4:00 PM) (EDT)
Join us on Saturday, October 2, from 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM as we celebrate the rich culture that exists in Concord. Our 12th Annual Upstairs Downtown Tour will feature local theatres and entertainment venues in the downtown area.
Tour stops and entertainment include:
- Red River Theatres for a short film. Everyone starts here at 1:00 PM!
- Capitol Center for the Arts for the Grateful Dead Tribute Band, “Crawl Space.”
- Bank of New Hampshire Stage for the acoustic stylings of, “Walker Smith.”
- Phenix Hall for a preview of “Barefoot in the Park,” a Neil Simon play performed by the Concord Players.
- Final Tour Stop will be Eagle Square featuring Club Soda Band.
$40 includes appetizers, entertainment, and a guided tour.
This event is limited to 150 attendees and masks are required while inside venues and encouraged while outside.
Tickets/lanyards provided at the event will include discounts to downtown eateries so that you can stay and dine locally following the tour!
$40 Includes appetizers, entertainment, and a guided tour. Tickets will also include discounts to local eateries so that attendees can stay and dine locally following the tour!
Concord, NH 03301 United States