13th Annual Upstairs Downtown Tour
Thursday, September 15, 2022 (5:30 PM - 7:30 PM) (EDT)
Explore the City of Concord from Above!
Back by popular demand, The 13th Annual Upstairs Downtown Walking Tour "Rooftop Tour" returns to downtown Concord!
Join us on Thursday, September 15th from 5:30 to 7:30 pm for a tour of downtown Concord as we trek up staircases and climb through windows to take in the wonderous views of the City below. The tour covers five historic destinations and exclusive vantage points of downtown and the NH State Building. This year's tour combines fan-favorite locations from 2019 and new stops to behold and explore.
The 5 stops include:
- The Sheraton Building & The Eagle Hotel
- The Concord Public Library
- The SMILE Building
- Endicott Furniture
Reception to follow with drinks and appetizers at The Hotel Concord.
Tickets are $40 per person which include appetizers and a guided tour.
Proceeds for this event go to Intown Concord's Facade Grant Program. For more information, follow the link here.
For your Safety: Please review the following information prior to registering your attendance for this event.
- This tour is physically demanding and involves vast amounts of walking, climbing stairs & ladders, crouching, crawling, heights, and other exertions.
- Appropriate attire and footwear are MANDATORY. High heels will not be acceptable. If inappropriate footwear is worn at check-in, you will not be permitted to participate or eligible to receive a refund.
- All attendees are required to review and sign the Release of Liability Waiver prior to or on the date of the event (Thursday, September 15, 2022).
A special thank you to our Presenting Sponsor, Merrimack County Savings Bank, and to our supporting sponsors Century 21 Circa 72, Lincoln Financial Group, Market Street Settlement Group, Capital Regional Development Council, The Hotel Concord, O Steaks & Seafood, and Coca-Cola Beverages Northeast
For questions, contact Intown Concord at (603) 226-2150 or firstname.lastname@example.org
$40 Includes appetizers and a guided tour.
Concord, NH 03301 United States