Concord NH Winter Festival
Friday, January 28, 2022 3:00 PM - Saturday, January 29, 2022 4:00 PM (EST)
Friday, January 28, 2022
3:00 - 9:00 PM
- Sponsored Carvings on The State House Lawn
4:30 pm - Ice Bar at O Steaks and Seafood- 11 S. Main St.
7:15 pm - Black Ice Pond Hockey Tournament- Atlas Fireworks Show at White Park- 1 White St.
Saturday, January 29, 2022
10:30 AM- FREE Interactive Games and Activities at the McAuliffe-Sheperd Discover Center (2 Institute Dr, Concord, NH) until 1:00 pm
11:00 AM - DJ Darren Roy Kicks off the festivities at The State House Stage!
- Ice carving competition starts on The State House Lawn- We are excited to share we have 7 professional ice carvers competing this year!
- S'mores & Hot Cocoa (on City Plaza in front of the arch) while supplies last- ends at 3:30 pm
11:00 AM- 8 PM - Concord Area Transit free Shuttle from Black Ice Pond Hockey Tournament
State House Stage Schedule:
- 11:30-11:45- Ade Shields - Ade Shields is a storyteller, voice actor, and game developer. He has helped create immersive, high fantasy experiences with Mythical Journeys in Connecticut and as a satyr member of the Mystickals at King Richard’s Faire in Massachusetts. With a talent for music, mystery, and the occasional mundane moment, Ade provides a bardic experience you won’t regret!
- 11:50-12:05- Jasmine Mann- Jasmine Mann has been a singer/songwriter in the NH area for 10 years. She won the 2020 Granite State of Mind's Golden Pipes Award and was nominated in 2018 as Singer/Songwriter of the Year for the New England Music Awards. She brings her soulful voice and unique playing style to every performance.
- 12:20-12:50- The Penniless Jacks - The Penniless Jacks are a high-energy, folk-rock band with members hailing from all over New England. Bringing unique renditions to classic folk tunes and modern rock songs, you'll find their distinct sound echoing in your head all day long. JD Lauriat is the drummer and one of the singers for The Penniless Jacks. He and guitarist/vocalist Andrew Prete formed the band in 2016 and have since recruited three other members, including a fiddler, a bassist, and a guitarist, to complete their sound.
- 1:00-1:10- Chi Chi Marvel- She’s ChiChi Marvel, a performer of 7 years and owner of H.O.M.E (House of Marvel Entertainment). ChiChi brings Queer art to non-queer spaces, inviting all to enjoy themselves- especially the youth! An all-ages performer, she has performed at the Fisher Cats Stadium, West High School, and Pride events throughout New Hampshire. ChiChi is always looking to make a comfortable spot for everyone to enjoy, have fun and stay Marvelous!
- 1:15-1:30- Jasmine Mann
- 1:35-1:50- Ade Shields
- 1:55-2:05- Chi Chi Marvel
- 2:10-2:40- The Penniless Jacks
12:00 PM - Ice Bar and food available at O Steaks and Seafood- 11 S. Main Street
12:00 PM- State House Tours begin - A special opportunity to tour the historic NH State House! Guided tours will begin every 30 minutes and will last approximately 45 minutes from Noon to 4:15 pm. The last tour will begin at 3:30 pm. Each tour will include: the Hall of Flags with more than 100 battle flags on display from the Civil War, WWI, WWII, and the Vietnam War; the House of Representatives Chamber and Senate Chambers, which are the oldest continuously used legislative chambers in the country; the Governor and Executive Council Chambers and the Visitor Center Gift Shop. There are more than 200 portraits to view as you tour the building and it’s always fun to see the Visitor Center’s First in the Nation Primary Display and Bicentennial Dioramas.
Note: No preregistration is required. Masks are suggested but optional. The State House is handicapped accessible to the right of the building.
1:30 PM- FREE Interactive Games and Activities at the McAuliffe-Sheperd Discover Center (2 Institute Dr, Concord, NH) until 4:00 pm
- Ice carving competition ends
- Awards announcement
4:00 PM- Festival Concludes
For more event information click HERE
Ice Carver Registration is now open- Register HERE
Vendors Register below- Deadline is January 14, 2022
Vendor Registration $100- $300.
Concord, NH 03301 United States
Friday, January 28th: 3 PM – 9 PM (Sponsored Carvings only), Saturday, January 29th: 11 AM – 4 PM (Winter Fest)