Do you have a passion for community and a love for event planning? Do you wish you were in a role that would allow you to make lasting connections within your community? Do you possess strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate with others? If you answered yes to these questions, we at Intown Concord have the perfect Events and Marketing Manager position for you!
· Arrange for venues & the details of events including, but not limited to, décor, catering, entertainment, location, vendors, equipment, promotional materials.
· Create and manage social media content and weekly marketing calendar.
· Develop engaging bi-weekly e-newsletter that includes local happenings.
· Identify and contact supporters who would benefit from sponsorship of the events; ensure all sponsors receive expected recognition and benefits and recognize their return on investment.
· Promote downtown using video and photos on a regular basis.
· Proactively handle any issues & troubleshoot any problems during events.
· Help create & manage event budgets.
· Interact with downtown businesses, sponsors, board members, event partners in a professional, friendly manner.
· Community engagement, connection, and volunteerism is encouraged.
Application and position details HERE